We are growing our team and have positions available throughout Maricopa County & PINAL COUNTies!
We are seeking responsible candidates who want to make a real difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Habilitation & Respite Providers are Direct Support Professionals that work directly with adults and children in their homes, doing activities to accomplish goals that include life skills and positive behavior.
- Applicants must be age 18 or older.
- Applicants should be able to work at least 2 late afternoons per week (Monday-Friday) to provide care during after-school hours. Morning and daytime shifts are also available, but there is greater need for afternoons/early evenings and weekends.
- Preferred applicants will have at least 3 months of overall experience regularly caring for another individual (outside of his/her own family). Care of children is also preferred but not required.
- Experience with developmental disabilities is preferred but not required.
- Staff are expected to provide their own transportation to commute to and from client homes around the valley.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in verbal and written English
We serve families all throughout Maricopa & Pinal County, so positions are available VALLEYWIDE.